Looking after yourself is so important, but can be so hard when juggling life, fighting anxiety or feelings of worthlessness. Our head can be our worst enemy at times, so do me a favour, take a deep breath right now and know you are not alone.
We offer a variety of one to one services from coaching, mentoring, counselling, and Tapping also known as EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) which is a powerful holistic healing technique that has been proven to effectively resolve a range of issues, including stress, anxiety, emotional disorders, and limiting beliefs, just to name a few. Tapping therapy is based on the combined principles of ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology.
To find out more about our one to one services please call us on 01268 520785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team members have traveled a path of struggles, whether it has been life in general, trauma, mental ill health, which at times left them feeling very isolated. So, we came together to bring an array of positive activities for all ages to get involved with, and to challenge those demons and build coping mechanisms.
After all, ME time and self-care isn't selfish, it is a necessity to live healthier and happier.
get involved in one of our positive activities:
- Walk 4 Wellness - Led walk & talk around a park
- Relax & Reboot - Spa day creating 'ME' time to unwind
- Master MINDfulness - Mindfulness classes
- EmpowerMe - Positive reading club
- Wellness Workshops - Variety of psychology & self-care
- MEN'd - Men's mental health support group
- Exercise Buddies - Gym and swim buddies
- MIND craft - Therapeutic arts and crafts
- Cup of Kindness - Getting through life support group
- Community Dinner - Cook, eat and meet new people
- Well Kids Club - Wellness club for children 5+
- Well Youth Club - Mental health support for 11+
- Volunteering - Wake up with purpose and come and help us change the stigma of mental health.
We charge a small fee for our activities to help us cover costs, however you may be eligible to a free space. To find out more, or to book a place please contact us on 01268 520785.
Please note that our services are only available at the moment across Basildon Borough, however if you are interested in helping us set up services in an area near you please email email@example.com