Coronavirus Action: Basildon Borough
We are immensly proud to be working alongside Basildon Council, Essex County Council to bring help where it is needed most at this time of community crisis, but this wouldn't be possible without our funders, so thank you!
What we are doing:
- We are managing a volunteer database of over 500 people and matching local people in need to their neighbours willing to help in these unprecidented times.
- Our team are facilitating a fantastic virtual wellbeing programme to our customers through a private group on Facebook, called #TeamMotivated.
- We also set-up and run an emergency food bank, thanks to Peabody who loan us the King Edward Community Hall in Laindon. We are open Mon, Wed, and Sat 3pm to 6pm.
- Our counsellors and mentors are still engaging with those in need of mental health support, through our phone / skype service.
- We have produced a Coronavirus Anxiety Journal aimed at adults and one for children, check it out on our resources page.
If you would like support, or to volunteer please ring Carla on 07846 209 846. Alternatively, if you would like to make a donation please click the link.
Proudly Funded By:
01268 520 785 / email@example.com
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47