There’s nothing as scary as being in crisis. If you are feeling suicidal, experiencing thoughts of self-harm or are worried about your safety, please do reach out for help and support. Mental health problems often leaving us feeling like a burden, as though we’re helpless and worthless but we can absolutely assure you that you are not a burden, and that you are worthy and deserving of support. It might help to:
1. Talk to someone.
- 111 - The NHS runs emergency mental health support through their 111 service, please dial and select option 2.
- The Samaritans provide 24 hour confidential emotional support. It is also free to call them and their number will not appear on your telephone bill 116 123
- Sane Charity provide crisis support between 4.30pm and 10.30pm 365 days a year on 0300 304 7000.
- C.A.L.M. A helpline that offers confidential, anonymous and free support, information & signposting to men throughout the UK. Freephone: 0800 58 58 58. Visit www.thecalmzone.net
- Kooth. An online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for children and young people. Free, safe and anonymous. www.kooth.com
2. If you are known to your local Community Mental Health Team please contact your care coordinator, or duty worker. For out of hours please call 111, option 2. Alternatively, if you do not receive support from local mental health services, contact your GP, if in crisis please call 111, option 2.
Regardless of what you choose above, it is important to understand you need ongoing support to move you into a better place, it is possible and you absolutely deserve support. So, please do get in touch with us or other service providers.
"There is hope, this is where I found it"
(HAPPY Hub: Eastgate) - D.S. 2019
01268 520 785 / email@example.com
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC . Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47