There’s nothing as scary as being in crisis. If you are feeling suicidal, experiencing thoughts of self-harm or are worried about your safety, please do reach out for help and support. Mental health problems often leaving us feeling like a burden, as though we’re helpless and worthless but we can absolutely assure you that you are not a burden, and that you are worthy and deserving of support. It might help to:
1. Talk to someone.
- 111 - The NHS runs emergency mental health support through their 111 service.
- The Samaritans provide 24 hour confidential emotional support. It is also free to call them and their number will not appear on your telephone bill 116 123
- Sane Charity provide crisis support between 4.30pm and 10.30pm 365 days a year on 0300 304 7000. You can also call NHS 111 for 24 hour health advice and information on 111. Calls are free from landline and mobile phones.
- C.A.L.M. A helpline that offers confidential, anonymous and free support, information & signposting to men throughout the UK. Freephone: 0800 58 58 58. Visit www.thecalmzone.net
- Kooth. An online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for children and young people. Free, safe and anonymous. www.kooth.com
2. Contact your Community Mental Health Team or Crisis Team. If you do not receive support from local mental health services, contact your GP.
3. Go to A&E. In an emergency, please go to A&E and ask to be seen by the duty psychiatrist who will then be able to assess and provide the appropriate help. Please note: If you attend Basildon Hospital, and if we have availability we may be able to meet you there to offer support to you or your family. Please phone 07846 209 846.
Regardless of what you choose above, it is important to understand you need ongoing support to move you into a better place, it is possible and you absolutely deserve support. So, please do get in touch with us or other service providers.
"There is hope, this is where I found it"
(HAPPY Hub: Eastgate) - D.S. 2019
01268 520 785 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds trades under Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47