- Swan Housing partner with us to start youth club in Beechwood Village.
- EmpowerMe launches in Wickford and Upminster
- Our third Walking Marathon took place this year backed by #ThisGirlCan. 27 brave souls took part and enjoyed their day! We walked from Pitsea to Shoeburyness, stopped off in the pub for lunch then headed back to Leigh via Southend pier
- Drop Zone Youth Club morphs into 'Well Youth' Club, with the aims of supporting and developing youth wellbeing
- Natasha joins us as a volunteer Youth Leader
- Launch of Walk 4 Wellbeing: Wickford, supported by Active Basildon and The NNA
- Launched public interest for School Walking Bus in Pitsea via social media
- #TeamMotivated cycle from London to Southend. Well done guys!
- Motivated Minds recruited new team members, who are helping us grow and reach more people in need.
- Delivered various workshops in primary and secondary schools to young people, including puberty, sexual health and drugs and alcohol.
- Motivated Minds open an office in Laindon Shopping Centre, we're there Mondays and Tuesdays.
- #TeamMotivated climb Mount Snowdon for their personal monthly challenge
- Tracey joins us as a Community Volunteer
- #TeamMotivated undertake and complete 5k swimathon
- New LGBTQ+ support network set up for under 25's in South Essex.
- Upminster Wellbeing sessions have been launched.
- Motivated Minds become an official supporter of Walk4Life.
- Mud, really at this time of year?! Crazy are our #TeamMotivated as they tackled an 8k obstacle course at Stubbers 'Mud 'N Madness'
- We love running school workshops and this month we were at the lovely Grovehouse in Brentwood delivering awareness around Drugs and Alcohol to students and staff.
- We launched our new EmpowerME self-development book club in Pitsea. Each month a different book is reviewed.
- Kate comes on board as a volunteer for our Youth Drop Zone in Wickford. Howdy Kate!
- For the second year in a row, Motivated Minds supported Justin and his team in making a remarkable Christmas Day come true to those that would have otherwise spent it alone.
- Junior Motivators are formed from the young people we've inspired. They have set up as our young person's wellbeing ambassadors.
- Daisy undertakes a sponsored bike ride in aid of Bridging the GAP.
- We hosted our 2nd year 'Walking Marathon' with over 20 entrants all undertaking either 10k, half marathon, or the full 26.2 miles. All I am saying is blisters, smiles and see you for year 3!
- Sanctuary Housing commission 'Community Picnic' school holiday programme across Rayleigh and Rochford.
- #TeamMotivated went Nuclear - well it was a blast at the Nuclear summer party.
- We welcome a new addition to the volunteer team, Debbie. Debbie is passionate about helping young people!
- Life Choices runs in Brentwood in partnership with Brentwood Council, Essex Fire Service and Essex Youth Service.
- Delivery continues across Brentwood, Basildon, Rayleigh and Castle Point of various Wellbeing programmes for young people, commissioned by Essex Youth Service.
- Staff all receive up-dated training on legal highs
- Youth Services commission Drugs and Alcohol workshops to secondary schools across south Essex
- First 7 day Wellbeing retreat held in Malaga, Spain.
- Motivated Minds and Brentwood Council work on 'Life Choices' programme for young people
- Opens 'Youth Drop Zone' on a Friday night in Wickford
- Carla becomes #ThisGirlCan ambassador for Active Essex and appears back on Good Morning Britain
- Community Christmas hosts 56 socially isolated / vulnerable individuals for Christmas Day celebrations.
- Youth Wellbeing delivery begins across Brentwood
- Angela and Kaily become 'Community Wellbeing Ambassadors for Basildon' as part of our volunteer team.
- Motivated Minds joins Community Christmas enabling all those alone at Christmas to join us for a Christmas Day full of food, festivities and presents.
- Deanes School starts pupil wellbeing programme
- Youth Holiday 'Sport 4 Wellbeing' launched across Rayleigh
- Pitsea Thursday morning 'Walk 4 Wellbeing' in partnership with Heart of Pitsea
- Carla undertakes 'Good Morning Britain's' Tough Mudder - Tough Mums challenge.
- Staff training on Sexual Health
- Bridging the GAP: Wickford receives funding to run as an after school activity for young people and OAPs
- Counselling service starts in partnership with Jobcentre Plus
- MM host their very own 'Exercise Buddy Personal Challenge'
- Bridging the GAP smashes expectations!
- Basildon Council funds pilot 'Bridging the GAP' - community project.
- Carla's weight loss story is featured in Bella magazine.
- #TeamMotivated climb Mount Snowdon for charity
- Jane Conibear joins the Motivated Minds team as Quality and Development Manager
- Carla and Julie run London City Mile
- Carla's 5 stone weight loss makes the Billericay and Wickford Gazette
- Motivated Minds help host 'Big Lunch' community event in Basildon and raises £1,300 for charity
- Motivated Minds start Incredible Edible project in Basildon
- Motivated Minds starts Board Game club and Challenging Behaviour support groupin Basildon
- South Essex College partnership set-up to offer free counselling services across West and South Essex.
- Multi-partner working group set-up to organise 'Wellbeing Week 2016' across Basildon District .
- #TeamMotivated swam 5k Swimathon for charity.
Jan - Mar
- Motivated Minds registered as Community Interest Company under Wellbeing 4 Life CIC
- Exercise Buddy network set-up in Basildon and Castlepoint
- Joins partnerships with; Essex County Council Youth Services and Work Ready People.
- Carla appeared on ITV's Good Morning Britain 'Sugar Free Challenge'.