We offer our programmes in a number of different settings including;primary and secondary schools, colleges, youth groups, as well as intervention services.
Embedding and nurturing child and adolescent wellbeing is essential as our next generation are facing an ever increasing range of pressures associated with modern life. Early childhood and adolescence is a critical time of vulnerability for developing mental health issues, such as anxiety, low self-esteem, eating disorders, and self-harm. Factors such as family and friendships, learnt behaviours, changing bodies, moods swings, fear of the unknown and stress can become over whelming, confusing and debilitating, at worst fatal.
However, with appropriate holistic wellbeing intervention young people can develop a healthier, resilient mindset, allowing them to thrive and build a stronger sense of self, better equipped to handle life. That's where we come in, we're passionate about giving young people the very best mental health toolbox to support them now and prepare them for their future.
Our prices start at just £250 a day!!
Our education/club provisions are suitable for Key Stage 2, 3, 4, 5 students, as well as those in higher education. We aim to support young people with regards to their social & emotional wellbeing and mental health. We run 'Well Youth' Clubs (please see individual & family tab for details), as well as work in a variety of child/youth settings offering initial intervention services.
Our delivery is adapted to meet the needs of the audience and we pride ourselves on our ability to engage even the most despondent of young people and create a positive impact. That is why we also work tirelessly in the community outside of school hours offering a variety of activities such as youth clubs, activity days and sporting activities (pop over to our community tab to see further details), as well as working with organisations such as Youth Services to embed positive mental health even deeper.
Our wellness programmes have proven to meet the following objectives:
- Improve punctuality, attendance & engagement
- Motivate students to achieve improved exam results
- Reduce the number of NEETs
- Inspire students to independently manager their futures
- Deliver quality impartial advice and guidance
- Improve confidence, self-esteem and resilience
- Raise awareness of mental & physical health
- Help prepare young people to be job ready
All our programmes are adaptable to age/ability, lesson duration and we also offer before and after school.
We can also design specific programmes to meet with your direct needs, just call us for more details.
Mentoring & Coaching
Firstly, for those greatest at need we offer mentoring and coaching interventions, giving young people one-to-one proactive support.
Our experience of forming healthy relationships between mentors and mentees are both immediate and long-term and contribute to a host of benefits including enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence, improved attendance and attitude towards school, improved behaviour, both at home and at school and stronger relationships with parents, teachers and peers.
Aimed to help young people with a range of social and emotional skills, which are the foundation to success within school, work and life. Each programme breaks down into small workshops that covers the roles of mindset, nutrition and /or physical health.
- Head Start (identity, values and beliefs)
- Calm & Cool (frustration, anger management and meditation)
- Positive Mind (self-esteem, positive perceptions, assertiveness, confidence and resilience).
- Set 4 Success (Visualising the future, goal setting and impossible to possible)
- Be Happy (gratitude, mindfulness & outlook)
- Body Programme (self-image / presentation, brain power, nutrition, exercise and sleep)
- Educate 4 Employability (Skills & Abilities, CV & application writing, labour markets & commuting, interview prep & follow up).
- Life Choices (hard hitting five day intense programme designed for those most at risk of/or making poor choices. Covers; drugs and alcohol, sexual health, positive relationships and safety on-line).
Are one off workshops which have been specifically designed to tackle many key issues affecting young people. We aim to raise awareness, challenge negative beliefs, provide preventative / coping strategies and offer support / advice. All the workshops are also adaptable for staff training, parents and practitioners.
- Sex (expectations, consent, and safety)
- Self Harm
- Body Dysmorphia (body image)
- Sugar (Energy drinks - brain & behaviour)
- Drugs & Alcohol (including legal highs)
- Online Safety (grooming)