As an expanding non-profit organisation we are always looking for the right people to help us, help others.
Our team is the back-bone of what we do and because of that we aim to create a friendly and flexible environment, which breeds positivity.
We created our core values to reflect our ethos:
We aim high
- We have very high standards and we know how to achieve them.
- We understand that delivering high quality services takes effort.
- We work consistently and effectively to achieve the best and nothing less.
- We are determined and tenacious in our quest to improve individual and community wellbeing.
We give a damn
- We apply care & attention so that we get things right for our customers, community and theenvironment.
- We focus on high quality and sustainability so that our provisions can grow and serve the wider community.
- We are passionate about what we do and constantly seek to develop ourselves and our services.
- We do things the way we do because it matters.
We do the right thing
- We encourage a culture of honesty and candour, realistic expectations and transparency in all actions.
- We make decisions based on fact, experience and the consequences that may follow.
- We speak up, whether that is to challenge the status quo, or to ask for help when it’s needed.
- We are always willing to learn and understand more so that we can remain ahead of the game.
Why not consider volunteering for us?
01268 520 785 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47