As an expanding non-profit organisation we are always looking for the right people to help us, help others.
Our team is the back-bone of what we do and because of that we aim to create a friendly and flexible environment, which breeds positivity.
Therefore, we created our core values to reflect ethos:
We aim high
- We have very high standards and we know how to achieve them.
- We understand that delivering high quality services takes effort.
- We work consistently and effectively to achieve the best and nothing less.
- We are determined and tenacious in our quest to improve individual and community wellbeing.
We give a damn
- We apply care & attention so that we get things right for our customers, community and environment.
- We focus on high quality and sustainability so that our provisions can grow and serve the wider community.
- We are passionate about what we do and constantly seek to develop ourselves and our services.
- We do things the way we do because it matters.
We do the right thing
- We encourage a culture of honesty and candour, realistic expectations and transparency in all actions.
- We make decisions based on fact, experience and the consequences that may follow.
- We speak up, whether that is to challenge the status quo, or to ask for help when it’s needed.
- We are always willing to learn and understand more so that we can remain ahead of the game.
Sorry, we don't have any paid posts at this time, but keep an eye out. In the meantime, why not consider volunteering for us?
01268 520 785 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47