When it comes to wellbeing, evidence shows that our relationships affect both our mental and physical health. After all, we as human beings are social animals, and our relationships with other people matter to us. Nurturing our relationships can help us feel happier and more secure, and can give us a greater sense of purpose. Strong relationships with family and friends can allow us to share our feelings and know that we are understood. They provide an opportunity to share positive experiences, and can give us emotional support, as well as the chance to support others. However, many changes can happen in life that leave us with either little, or no network. With this in mind Motivated Minds empower individuals and build support networks to help connect people with their community, making it a healthier place to live and work.
Our Community Wellbeing provisions include:
- HAPPY Hub - Every town needs a HAPPY Hub, a safe place for all to get resilence advice, connect with others, volunteer, aiding positive mental health.
- HAPPY Hub Pop-ups - Getting people involved in various positive activities and promoting positive mental health with our mobile community wellness service.
- Wellness Days - Raising awareness of the 5 ways to Wellbeing and promoting self-care with a variety of interactive and inspirational activities.
- Bridging the GAP: Community Dinner - Bringing the community together to cook and eat together, share stories and play board games. These sessions really do bring all generations together to connect and learn.
- Community Picnics - Summer ready, we love setting up in parks and encouraging the community to get active and learn about health and wellbeing.
- Community Gardening - We're passionate about planting and maintaining of edible foods in public spaces. We track down the perfect spots andengage the coomunity, encouraging them to love the fruits of their labour.
- MEN'd - An active support group for men. Building, maintaining bikes, gardening, Lego, even Soap Box building. Encouraging men to get involved, connect and enhance their wellbeing.
- Social Nights - Making new friends can be hard, so we run social events bringing people together, everything from bowling, meals, even go-carting. The aim is new friends and fun, whilst taking people ever so slightly out of their comfort zone.
"Bridging the GAP is brilliant. Every morning I woke up with a positive attitude about it. I loved that I could meet new people, it was a brilliant idea".
Thomas D. Aug 2015
01268 520 785 / email@example.com
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47