With over 17 years expereince working within a variety of educational settings, we pride ourselves on our ability to support the mental health and wellbeing of the next generation. Our child and adolescent services are adapted to meet the needs of Key Stage 1 through to 5, as well as those in specialist schools, PRU's, or higher education. Our positive education programmes have proven to:
- Raised awareness of mental & physical health
- Helped prepare young people to be life ready
- Improved confidence, self-esteem and resilience
- Improved academic performace and a joy for learning
- Improved punctuality and attendance
- Reduce the number of NEETs
- Motivated students to independently manager their futures
- Engaged and support parents
- Increased staff confidence with supporting social and emotional needs of young people
Mental Health & Wellbeing Consultancy
We respect each schools' indivduality and we want to help you develop your own postive mental health education curriculum to ensure it meets with your school values. We work with your Senior Leadership Team and together we plan, develop and initiate a positive mental health curriculum. We can also deliver staff training.
In addition to your pupil health and wellbeing, it is also essential to support the health and wellbeing of your staff, which as a life-long wellbeing provider, we can also support.
Firstly, for those greatest at need we offer mentoring and coaching interventions, giving young people one-to-one proactive support. Our experience of forming healthy relationships between mentors and mentees are both immediate and long-term and contribute to a host of benefits including enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence, improved learning, attendance and attitude towards school, as well as improved behaviour, both at home and at school and stronger relationships with parents, teachers and peers.
Aimed to help young people with a range of social and emotional skills, which are the foundation to success within school, work and life. Each programme breaks down into small workshops that covers the roles of mindset, nutrition and /or physical health.
- Head Start (identity, values and beliefs)
- Happy Head (Mindfulness & yoga)
- Calm & Cool (frustration, anger management and meditation)
- Positive Mind (self-esteem, positive perceptions, assertiveness, confidence and resilience).
- Set 4 Success (Visualising the future, goal setting and impossible to possible)
- Body Programme (self-image / presentation, brain power, nutrition, exercise and sleep)
- Educate 4 Employability (Skills & Abilities, CV & application writing, labour markets & commuting, interview prep & follow up).
Delivered as stand alone one off workshops which have been specifically designed to tackle many key issues affecting young people. We aim to raise awareness, challenge negative beliefs, provide preventative / coping strategies and offer support / advice. All the workshops are also adaptable for staff training, parents and practitioners.
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Sex (expectations, consent, and safety)
- Self Harm
- Body Dysmorphia (body image)
- Sugar (Energy drinks - brain & behaviour)
- Drugs & Alcohol (including legal highs)
- Online Safety (grooming)
We have been authenticated by Essex County Council, and sit on their funded provider list. Therefore, if you are a secondary school based in Essex it is likely you can access our services for free.
Every academic year we work with one school, absolutely free. If you would be interested in registering your school / college for this exciting opportunity please contact us.
To find out more about our services, please email email@example.com
Motivated Minds has worked brilliantly with our students at Deanes School, helping with a range of personal issues from self-esteem to boosting social skills and attendance. Their very 'human' approach to our youngsters has made it feel like they have always worked here! The feedback from students has been so positive! Thanks very much.
Mrs L Fanning - The Deanes School 2015
01268 520 785 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds trades under Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47