Investing in Community Wellness is a fantastic way to make a massive difference, and will deliver real benefits to you, your business and the local community.
As a local business leader, you have a key role to play. Most business leaders today understand that social responsibility enhances corporate reputation and have already formulated an environmental strategy for their company. A strong, visible commitment to community helps companies to attract and motivate good employees and investment in the local community brings commercial benefits as well as public recognition.
There are many ways to support Minds and the vital work we do. When you choose to support us, we ensure that it supports that community. Did you know that our first HAPPY Hub, started as an in-kind space? The HAPPY Hub wouldn't have been possible without the kindness of CSR, and as an example the Basildon Hub directly supports nearly 1000 people per month! Then there's also volunteering days, or even subscribing to our 'Community Wellness' which is tiered to enable companies of any size and sector to join, and at a level that reflects their standing in the community. Each tier builds on the previous, giving a varity of options.
- Silver - Donation
- Invitation to corporate events, and free breakfast at breakfast events
- Free monthly HAPPY Hub ‘Community Wellness’ breakfast events
- Monthly newsletter
- Gold - £500 per annum + VAT
- Framed certificate
- Free breakfast at our breakfast 'Community Wellness' events
- Use of HAPPY Hub for business meetings free of charge
- Use of HAPPY Hub logo
- Platinum - £1000 + VAT
- 5000 Mental Health Toolkits with your logo delivered to the local area
- Team ‘HAPPY Box’ delivered to your head office
- Your company logo and link on Motivated Minds – website
To find out more, about in-kind, volunteering, or our 'Community Wellness' subscription, or any other idea you may have, please email email@example.com.
01268 520 785 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England, SS14 1AE.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2021
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47